Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire
Misha
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quote

I have driving directions module. I believe it is the best out of what is available for Nuke, but I want it better. I have a couple of ideas, but I have neither time nor energy to implement them.

I want somebody to take care of the coding and debugging for me. This will involve PHP and Javascript, Mapquest API and possible some more APIs. I'm willing to pay reasonable monetary payment, and/or give up my rights to the module, if desired.

Please pm me if you are interested, so we can discuss details.

Thanks, Misha

PS I do not have access to my computer during the day currently, so please do not expect my reply before 7 pm EST.

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quote

There may be other driving directions modules, too. Is this the only one? Have you approached the developer with ideas?

I played around with the Google API, but don't have time for that now. Too many other irons in the fire...

Misha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:02 am Reply with quote

Kevin,

I probably was not clear enough. Considering I developed this module from scratch myself - yes, I did approach the developer LOL. And the whole reason I wrote this module is I did not find the one I wanted. Believe me, I searched hard. I can do programming, but I stopped enjoying this activity many years ago...

And now I want somebody to pick up the stick and develop that thing further. It may stay my private module, or new developer may want to convert it to the public one - it's all negotiable.

Hope this clarifies the issue a bit.

Misha

Misha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:23 am Reply with quote

BUMP

Come on, guys, I'm paying for get it done! It's not that complex, you know Smile

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quote

Misha,

That module seems very well done! I doubt that I can take the job on right now but I would like to see the code and a detailed requirements. If you care to send it all to me, please zip it up and send it along with the requirements to raven (__AT__) ravenphpscripts (__DOT__) com. Thanks!

Misha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quote

Raven,

Thanks, I sent you the details. I was away, hence the delay. Please let me know if you received my email or not.

Misha

Raven

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quote

Misha,

I got everything and I will get to it this next week. Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> For Hire

View next topic
View previous topic