Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
arahad
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:46 pm Reply with quote

Please forgive this question, im new to all this. I have spent some time looking around for the download of the newest version of sentinel for my new nuke site, but im now lost. can someone please help me with what i need to download and what if any patches i will need to run the most current sentinel version. I am running phpnuke 7.7

Thanks!!

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:08 pm Reply with quote

Nuke Sentinel is hosted at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] You can find the download there.

You'll find a consensus on this site that you would be better off with Ravennuke 2.02.02 which is available here. Look in the downloads section of this site. I just noticed that Sentinel is available there also so you have your choices.

Raven nuke includes the latest Sentinel pre-installed as well as a nifty installation routine and all the latest patches plus some patches and fixes that aren't available anywhere else. If you have a lot of data already in your Nuke 7.7 system you'll need to make a plan for downgrading but there are plenty of forum posts here to give you a head start.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic