Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
dmtalon

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:20 am Reply with quote

Ok...

Long story short I have apparently 'converted' my stand alone phpBB2 forum to RavenNuke76 the hard way. Instead of reading and finding a nice import / BB2Nuke script I manually exported my phpBB2 database and then manually changed phpBB2 -> nuke_bb as well as changing phpBB2_users to nuke_users in the sql dump.

This has, obviously to some of you, caused a few problems. There are a few different 'defaults' within nukeBB etc.. I think I've gotten just about everything 'fixed' except the user_regdate.

I see within the BB2Nuke fixit script that there is a function in there to take the data (including user_regdate) out of your phpBB2 database and import it into your nuke db while converting the unix timestamps of phpBB2 into human readable dates.

I don't quite know enough about php/scripting to create a script to conver my already imported nuke_users.user_regdate into ahuman readable date.

Could anyone here wip up a php scrip or mysql statement that would do that?

Thanks,

Dallace

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:50 am Reply with quote

<bump>

dmtalon

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:07 am Reply with quote

Without any input, I'm just manually (through phpmyadmin) doing this. 188 times...

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:41 am Reply with quote

This part of my conversion script is designed to do this

You need to create the connections to the database and define $phpbb_prefix and $user_prefix

Code:

$sSQL = "SELECT config_value FROM ".$phpbb_prefix."_config where config_name = 'board_timezone'";
    $result = mysql_query($sSQL);
    list($board_timezone) = mysql_fetch_row($result);
   $sSQL = "SELECT user_id, user_regdate FROM ".$user_prefix . "_users WHERE user_id > 1";
   $result = mysql_query($sSQL);
   if ($result) {
      while(list($user_id, $user_regdate) = mysql_fetch_row($result)) {
         $user_regdate =  gmdate("M d, Y", $user_regdate + (3600 * $board_timezone));
         $sSQL = "UPDATE " . $user_prefix . "_users SET user_regdate = '" . $user_regdate . "' WHERE user_id = '" . $user_id . "'";
         if(!mysql_query($sSQL)) {
         echo "Error updating table " . $user_prefix . "_users user_regdate " . $user_regdate . " - " . mysql_error() . "<br />";
         }
      }
   } else {
         echo "Error grabbing users from " . $user_prefix . "_users for user_regdate  - " . mysql_error() . "<br />";
   }

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic