Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
deathstryk3

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quote

Please forgive me if anyone has posted this or it seems to be a newbie question. I used the search function for a few days and could not find anything.

Issue. I am using the newest distro with a custom theme. When people access my forums module the page is pushed to the right. I have no idea how to fix this issue, but I was told it may be the distro files in reference to the bbtonuke. If anyone has had this issue can you shed some some light on this and how you got it to work.

Thank you kindly

fkelly
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:14 pm Reply with quote

Do the forums work properly if you use the default fisubice theme in the new distro?

deathstryk3

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:18 pm Reply with quote

Yes Sir. Except there are no right blocks.

Also, I just realized my home page is the same way. but the other modules pages work fine

Btw.. thanks for the quick reply

fkelly

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quote

You are welcome. I just stumbled in here.

Right blocks are controlled by whether a constant named "index_file" is set to true and tend to be module specific. I may be wrong but I think that news is about the only module that sets them on by default.

The forums have what to me is a strange relationship with themes and I don't pretend to understand it. I think they have their own themes as an option and also have settable styles. I think that if you have a custom theme that you want to work with the forums you are going to have to do some extra steps but I'll defer on that. Maybe someone can enlighten us both about how that works.

FireATST
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:53 pm Reply with quote

See if this post helps you any on showing right side blocks.....
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
deathstryk3

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:00 pm Reply with quote

Thanks Guys. I made sure to follow directions for themes and such for chatserve 3.1 by editing the line in that file, So I'm thinking this is now a theme issue from the guy who wrote the theme some time ago. The weird line on the left hand side of my site is what is pushing this that way.

Thanks again guys for the re-assurance. I was hoping I did all I should have.

jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quote

what is the url to view the issue?

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic