Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro
Ant

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:35 am Reply with quote

I've just installed the latest version of Raven and everythings gone ok, i've gone into the forum admin panel and created my forums, but when I looked it dosen't have me as an admin. I've checked the management & permissions under user admin and made myself admin, but the forum still has me as a regular user. I can get into the forums admin page via the admin page of my site, but I don't have the Go to Administration Panel link at the bottom of the forum. Can someone help? I've been at this for a while now and can't get my head round it,

Ant

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:48 am Reply with quote

I've just logged out of the forum and tried to log back in and I get the following:

General Error

Error in obtaining userdata

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_login_tries' in 'field list'

SELECT user_id, username, user_password, user_active, user_level, user_login_tries, user_last_login_try FROM nuke_users WHERE username = 'MY USERNAME'

Line : 69
File : login.php

Now i'm really stumped Shocked

Ant

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quote

Don't know how I did it, but its working now Very Happy The only thing i've done is log out and log back in a few times Laughing Laughing

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:47 pm Reply with quote

The old "cookie problem". I find closing all browsers but one, clearing cookies and clearing cache, then killing the browser and starting it back and logging back in fixes alot of strange occurrences like this... Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.02.02 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic