Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
mokee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:04 am Reply with quote

Hello,

I hope this hasn't been covered, I ran a search, and couldn't find it listed.

I am running the newest Raven Nuke, and I installed the 4nWhoIsOnline Version 0.91 module, created by warpspeed / 4thdimension.

This module allows you to see who is online and where they are from. I like to know these things. I always used it in the older Raven Distros's, but I can't get it to work in this one.

I keep getting an Illegal Operation error.

As anybody else gotten the 4nWhoIsOnline Version 0.91 to work in the newest Raven Nuke?

Any ideas, tips or tricks on how I can get it to work?

Thanks

Moke

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:46 am Reply with quote

Please post a link to the download and I'll add this to my 'todo' list for tomorrow if no one else provides a fix.

mokee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:30 pm Reply with quote

Hello Guardian2003

Here is the download link;

http://warpspeed.4thdimension.de/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=search&query=whois&orderby=hitsD

Thanks for any help. It is a nice addon, if you are curious, and ever want to know who is online, and where they are from.

It doesn't look like it has been updated since 2003. It is a English and German version.

Moke

Last edited by mokee on Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:59 pm Reply with quote

I use the IP Tracking module which I have found indespensible for that sort of thing but I'll take a look at that download tomorrow - I am not at home at the moment.

mokee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:47 pm Reply with quote

Hello Guardian2003

I hadn't heard about the IP Tracking module before, so I grabbed it and gave it a test. I like it, and it does everything the 4nWhoIsOnline Version 0.91 does, so I don't think I will need the old 4n module any more.

Thanks for offering, and thanks also for informing me of the IP Tracking module.

Take care

Moke

mokee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:13 pm Reply with quote

Well, the IP Tracking module might not do everything that the 4nWhoIsOnline Version 0.91 does after all.

The 4nWho only shows who is online at that moment, and if they are inactive, it drops them off the list after 60 minutes.

It looks like the IP Tracking module might show everybody that has ever been on the site, and it isn't showing who is actually online right now, that little section isn't displaying any indication of anybody being online.

I would like to test them both at the same time on one site to see which worked the best.

I will do some more testing.

Moke

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:42 pm Reply with quote

The IP TRacking module should display 'Yes' in the 'Online?' column (far left when viewing the module) for each visitor that is currently online.
In the next column it should display the username if the user is logged in.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:54 pm Reply with quote

I have upgraded the 4nWho module to incorporate the 'patched' way of doing things and the change from admin.php to $admin_file etc
Seems like this script has not been touched in 3 or 4 years but actually I quite like it.
I'll PM you the download link.

mokee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:11 pm Reply with quote

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It works like a champ !

Thank you Guardian !

I have used this mod for years, and you are correct, it hasn't been updated for many years. I do know the Nuke-Evolution guys have tweaked it to work on their distro, but I couldn't get it to work on Raven Nuke.

I also like it, since it gives me the real time "Who's Online" info I was looking for.

Thanks for fixing it. My PHP skills are not advanced enough yet, to do things like this.

I think it would be great if this were included in future Raven Nuke Distro releases. it does provide good information for an Admin.

Thanks again

Moke

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:21 pm Reply with quote

No problem, glad to help.
Enjoy!!

ciph3r
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:01 pm Reply with quote

Guardian2003, any way I could get that download link as well? I cant get 4nwho to work either.

Thx abunch, and your doing a hell of a job.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:01 pm Reply with quote

Got your PM - now I know what you were on about Smile
I'll try and dig it up from wherever it is that I have archived it.
If I have not posted a link here within 24 hours, please feel free to remind me.

ciph3r

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:36 pm Reply with quote

k, thx dude

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:47 pm Reply with quote

Found it.
Looks like I was in the middle of doing some more work on this (speed enhancements).
I'm about to hit the hay so I'll finish this up in the morning for you.

torque

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quote

Guardian2003 wrote:
I have upgraded the 4nWho module to incorporate the 'patched' way of doing things and the change from admin.php to $admin_file etc
Seems like this script has not been touched in 3 or 4 years but actually I quite like it.
I'll PM you the download link.

Hello Guardian,

can you PM the download link too ? I use PHP Nuke 8.0 and the newest Sentinel an i get the "Illegal Operation" Message when i try to start 4nwho 0.91 in my admin menu.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quote

[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

torque

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quote

Guardian2003 wrote:
http://www.code-authors.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=7

Wooooooow, this was fast! Great work thank you for the fast answer!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic