Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro
ryanrbftp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:25 pm Reply with quote

I've just installed a fresh copy of RavenNuke 2.02; everything works just brilliantly - but upon visiting the forums page, the forum configuration page does not display fully and gets cut-off at the bottom. I've included a link to the screenshot below. Any ideas guys? Rolling Eyes

http://www.thesimswarehouse.com/includes/FCKeditor/upload/Image/bberror.jpg

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:13 am Reply with quote

That is definitely odd and a new one on me. Do you see any error messages either in your error logs or by turning on display errors in config.php?

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:18 am Reply with quote

Try re uploading the module/Forums directory again - looks like a corrupt file as your main forum (user access) seems to be working fine.

ryanrbftp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:48 am Reply with quote

Guardian2003 wrote:
Try re uploading the module/Forums directory again - looks like a corrupt file as your main forum (user access) seems to be working fine.

I've deleted and re-uploaded the whole forum admin area already, this is not the problem. I've also turned error reporting on in the config.php already and nothing again; no error reports. Next step would be to turn error reporting on at system level with the php.ini. Any ideas guys? Rolling Eyes

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:20 am Reply with quote

The problem may not be with the admin directory per se, it could be subSilver template related or a number of other things which is why I specified the whole module in order to eliminate any corrupt files for the forums itself.

I, like motego, have not come across this before so I'm trying to work by a process of elimination.

ryanrbftp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:59 am Reply with quote

Guardian2003 wrote:
The problem may not be with the admin directory per se, it could be subSilver template related or a number of other things which is why I specified the whole module in order to eliminate any corrupt files for the forums itself.

I, like motego, have not come across this before so I'm trying to work by a process of elimination.

I've just re-uploaded the subSilver template that the admin page uses. The config page now loads fine and includes all fields/submit button. The problem is fixed Smile

Thanks guys.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:08 am Reply with quote

Wink its great news you are working again.
Thank you for letting us know it is now fixed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v2.00.00 - v2.02.00 Distro

View next topic
View previous topic