Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Stand Alone
pinkbeef
Client

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:38 pm Reply with quote

OK so I think I’ve dune something dumb, I have nuke 76 Ravens which has a forum in the modules folder. I also have a set of forums in a folder called phpbb2 in the site root folder, which I was having trouble with. So I uploaded the cookie mod and run it, which sorted out the login problem with the stand-alone forums.
After running the cookie mod the forums in the nuke modules folder disappeared and when I went into the admin section, I got an error message that the bbsession key was missing. Does anyone know how to get the session key back, or if I need it. I registered as another user and can see the forums but the session key is still missing.
I need help.

chatserv
Member Emeritus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:00 am Reply with quote

Download BBtoNuke 2.0.18 from nukeresources and run its upgradedb file. Do make a backup of your database tables before doing this.

pinkbeef

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:15 pm Reply with quote

Oh yes I forgot to mention, Raven loaded the site with Ravens 7.6 Distro, and the php data base I used for the forums was from plain old 7.6 nuke. Do you think that my be some of the problem. As you say ill backup and run the upgrade.
Thank you.

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:48 pm Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you are saying. It looks like you are missing something from the upgrade files for BBToNuke

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Stand Alone

View next topic
View previous topic