Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
dubLeE
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:27 pm Reply with quote

ok im pretty much done my new theme...but i have a problem with browser compatibility... in FireFox the theme looks perfect however in Internet Explorer, the theme is all messed up...
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] is the link where im testing and setting up the new theme...

any insight on how to fix browser compatibility would be greatly appreciated...thanks...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jaded
Theme Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:11 pm Reply with quote

it looks fine to me in ie . what is it that you think looks messed up?

Ghost Stories & More [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] 
dubLeE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:36 am Reply with quote

well first off, i was able to fix MAJOR mess ups...but if you look in the header in FF its perfectly aligned and everything however in IE its not...then take a look at the blocks, right next to the titles there is a gap in IE but no FF... and then in the footer, you can see the banner but in FF you cant..

jaded

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:41 am Reply with quote

the best advice that I can give it to send the theme file to me and I will load it and take a look at it for you. If you are interested in that please either post a link to download the theme file or send it via email to me at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

dubLeE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:44 pm Reply with quote

the theme.php or the ENTIRE theme (all images, files, etc)??

and will you explain to me what you did to fix most of the issues so i know what to looke out for in the future?

jaded

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:48 pm Reply with quote

the entire theme. That way I can load it up and work on it a bit. Of course I would let you know what I changed or fixed. Thanks

dubLeE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:37 pm Reply with quote

sent...

thanks Jaded...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic