Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Evolution
racer25

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:13 am Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I installed Nuke Evo and implemented the bundled collapsing block. The version bundled is 2.0.1 which caused a small issue for me in that I am Site Admin etc. but I can not see forums that are hidden even though I can browse etc the forum through the forums. One forum in question is marked as Private Hidden, the others are just Private but neither type come through.

I then thought, I will check to see if this is the latest version and sure enough it is not so I installed 2.3 and while in the jumpbox it brings through forum names to jump to the forum feed dies, maybe a Nuke Evo issue.

I am more concerned with being able to see permission based forums so any light you can shed on this would be appreciated.

sting
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:43 pm Reply with quote

What groups are able to see the permission based forums, what forum permissions are assigned to those groups?

What concern do you have - the fact that you can see these and are not supposed to or are you wanting these to be seen and currently cannot?

-sting

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quote

nuke evo already comes with colapseing blocks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Evolution

View next topic
View previous topic