Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.9
dark-dude
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:19 pm Reply with quote

I am trying to get a picture to show up on home page. I am running Version 7.9. I have tried to link to the image from several places. I have tried to create a block and add it to home. I have tried to make it show so many ways i lost count. I either don't see the message at all on home page, or i see the code for it but no image. Any Ideas here?
This is where I am trying to get picture to show up.
http://www.daredevilgamefarm.com/index.php

I see the picture in the editor, but when I save it...its gone, THE WHOLE MESSAGE :/

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:30 pm Reply with quote

Another user had this same problem which amongst many other reasons is why I do not recommend you install any version of nuke after 7.6

There does not seem to be any news, so it is impossible for me to check the image path but make sure you use the full path as against a relative path.

evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:47 pm Reply with quote

Is the IMG tag allowed in your config.php ?

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
edkiefer
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:18 am Reply with quote

I can not save any changes in the message module on the home page. Everywhere else like in content it works fine. Any suggestions? [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:58 am Reply with quote

Quote:
edkiefer
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:18 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can not save any changes in the message module on the home page. Everywhere else like in content it works fine. Any suggestions? [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Is http://riveroaks.org/html/spaw/pictures/web_get2knowus_link_1.gif where the actual picture is? Thats the path I see. But I can't even get the little x's to show that there should be a picture there on mine so your doing better than me!

Last edited by dark-dude on Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total 
sting
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:00 am Reply with quote

edkiefer wrote:

Does anything out of the ordinary happen when you go to edit and/or save the message?

-sting

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
dark-dude

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:04 am Reply with quote

On mine, I can put the stuff in I want and as long as it is text, its fine. Add a picture and I can see it in the editor, but as soon as I save it....I go look and the message is NOT on the front page. I go back to the messages and its in the list of messages. As soon as I click to edit it...its blank. Nothing there.

sting

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:08 am Reply with quote

evaders99 wrote:

Did you check evader's suggestion?

-sting

dark-dude

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:12 am Reply with quote

Quote:

Yup i looked....i never saw anything in there about allowing image tags.

dark-dude

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:25 am Reply with quote

Quote:

$AllowableHTML = array("b"=>1,"i"=>1,"strike"=>1,"div"=>2,"u"=>1,"a"=>2,"em"=>1,"br"=>1,"strong"=>1,"blockquote"=>1,"tt"=>1,"li"=>1,"ol"=>1,"img src"=>1,"ul"=>1);

Thats whats in my allowable html

edkiefer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:46 pm Reply with quote

dark-dude wrote:
Quote:
edkiefer
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:18 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is http://riveroaks.org/html/spaw/pictures/web_get2knowus_link_1.gif where the actual picture is? Thats the path I see. But I can't even get the little x's to show that there should be a picture there on mine so your doing better than me!

No that's not were the image is. The editor will allow me to make changes, but when I go to save it, it doesn't save the changes. It just keeps the original.

edkiefer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:22 am Reply with quote

sting wrote:
edkiefer wrote:

Does anything out of the ordinary happen when you go to edit and/or save the message?

-sting

No nothing out of the ordinary. It acts like it's saving. When it completes it goes back to the main message menu in the admin section.

sting

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:43 pm Reply with quote

Try changing the line in your allowable html from

Code:
 "img src"=>1, 

to

Code:
 "img"=>2,

-sting

edkiefer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:48 pm Reply with quote

sting wrote:
Try changing the line in your allowable html from

Code:
 "img src"=>1, 

to

Code:
 "img"=>2,

-sting

I that in the main config.php. Sorry this is what I have: "img" => array("alt" => 1, "src" => 1, "hspace" => 1, "vspace" => 1, "border" => 1, "align" => 1),
It says this at the bottom of the edit message page:
Expiration: 1 Day2 days5 days15 days30 daysUnlimited

Active? Yes No

Change start date to today?Yes No

Who can View This? All VisitorsAnonymous Users OnlyRegistered Users OnlyAdministrators OnlySubscribed UsersGroups Only

View must be SET to Groups Only
What Groups Home

sting

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:14 pm Reply with quote

Yikes. In the config.php, your file should look something more like this:

Code:
 $AllowableHTML = array("b"=>2,"i"=>1,"img"=>2,"u"=>1,"div"=>2,"a"=>2,"em"=>1,"br"=>1,"strong"=>1,"blockquote"=>1,"tt"=>1,"li"=>2,"ol"=>1,"ul"=>1 );

the "img" needs to come AFTER the array statement, not before... and I don't believe src is an html tag by itself...

-sting

edkiefer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:19 pm Reply with quote

sting wrote:
Yikes. In the config.php, your file should look something more like this:

Code:
 $AllowableHTML = array("b"=>2,"i"=>1,"img"=>2,"u"=>1,"div"=>2,"a"=>2,"em"=>1,"br"=>1,"strong"=>1,"blockquote"=>1,"tt"=>1,"li"=>2,"ol"=>1,"ul"=>1 );

the "img" needs to come AFTER the array statement, not before... and I don't believe src is an html tag by itself...

-sting

Here is my config.php

// DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

$reasons = array("As Is","Offtopic","Flamebait","Troll","Redundant","Insighful","Interesting","Informative","Funny","Overrated","Underrated");
$badreasons = 4;
#$AllowableHTML = array("b"=>1,"i"=>1,"u"=>1,"div"=>2,"a"=>2,"em"=>1,"br"=>1,"strong"=>1,"blockquote"=>1,"tt"=>1,"li"=>1,"ol"=>1,"ul"=>1);
###############################################################################
#
# nukeWYSIWYG Copyright (c) 2005 Kevin Guske [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
# kses developed by Ulf Harnhammar [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
# kses enhancement ideas contributed by sixonetonoffun [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
# FCKeditor by Frederico Caldeira Knabben [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
# Original FCKeditor for PHP-Nuke by H.Theisen [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
#
###############################################################################
$AllowableHTML = array(
"a" => array("href" => 1, "target" => 1, "title" => array("minlen" => 4, "maxlen" => 120)),
"b" => array(),
"blockquote" => array(),
"br" => array(),
"center" => array(),
"div" => array("align" => 1),
"em" => array(),
"font" => array("face" => 1, "style" => 1, "color" => 1, "size" => array("minval" => 1, "maxval" => 7)),
"h1"=>array(),
"h2"=>array(),
"h3"=>array(),
"h4"=>array(),
"h5"=>array(),
"h6"=>array(),
"hr" => array(),
"i" => array(),
"img" => array("alt" => 1, "scr" => 1, "hspace" => 1, "vspace" => 1, "border" => 1, "align" => 1),
"li" => array(),
"ol" => array(),
"p" => array("align" => 1),
"pre" => array("align" => 1),
"span" =>array("class" => 1, "style" => array("font-family" => 1, "color" => 1)),
"strong" => array(),
"table" => array("align" => 1, "border" => 1, "cell" => 1),
"td" => array(),
"tr" => array("align" => 1),
"tt"=>array(),
"u" => array(),
"ul" => array(),
);

$CensorList = array("f***","cunt","f***er","f***ing","pussy","cock","c0ck","cum","twat","clit","bitch","fuk","fuking","motherfucker");
// Nuke Patched 3.1
// Further enhanced by Raven at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

?>

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quote

I think the first thing we need to decide here is exactly which editor you are going to use!!
I just noticed from an image path you posted that you are using the SPAW editor so perhaps it is due to some misconfiguration of this module. Or you forgot to do some of the needed file edits.

The path to your images directory does not even exist [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
so this may be why you are having the problem. The images directory location has to be configured when installing SPAW editor as it uses an array to define the directory locations.

Code you posted from your config file indicated you are using FCKEditor?

edkiefer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:32 pm Reply with quote

Guardian2003 wrote:
I just noticed you are using the SPAW editor so perhaps it is due to some misconfiguration of this module. Or you forgot to do some of the needed file edits.

The path to your images directory does not even exist [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
so this may be why you are having the problem. The images directory location has to be configured when installing SPAW editor as it uses an array to define the directory locations.

I don't use the spaw editor. I use FCKeditor. That's just a link from an old site that had the spaw installed. Sorry for the confusion.

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quote

Take a look at the nuke_wysiwyg forum here, particularly the one that mentions image path locations/ image path directory permissions. I think you will find your fix there.

edkiefer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:47 pm Reply with quote

My FCKeditor works fine with everything (content, news,) except messages. My path and permissions seem to be correct. This is the only glitch in the whole site. Any help would be great!

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:19 pm Reply with quote

Sorry, yes that paints a clearer picture.
So the problem is only with messages.
You original messages index file I presume works fine and I know the one from the FCKEditor works so there must be something conficting when the appropriate edits are made to the original file.
OK I'll take a look at this as soon as I can.

edkiefer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:09 am Reply with quote

Everything works great now. I transfered important database info to a new MySQL database and re-installed the ravenscript installSQL.php. Now it works properly. Thanks for everyones responses. This is the best forum for nuke I have found.

sting

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:09 am Reply with quote

I noticed that your img line says
Code:

"img" => array("alt" => 1, "scr" => 1, "hspace" => 1, "vspace" => 1, "border" => 1, "align" => 1),

Have you tried changing the 'scr' to 'src' ?

-sting

edkiefer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:28 am Reply with quote

You won't believe this. When I try to make a new user or login with a username and password, I get a blank browser. Help

sting

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:44 am Reply with quote

I believe it - I just went to your site a few minutes ago and clicked around, got the same thing. Turn $display_errors = true in your config.php file.

-sting

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.9

View next topic
View previous topic