Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
2int3nc3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:48 am Reply with quote

Alright I'm a little confused about which patches I should install at the moment. I just did a quick install of phpnuke 7.7 through fantastico. My goal is to install nuke sentinel. What i'm confused on is which patches I need. Is there a phpnuke patch I should install and nuke sentinel patches? I'm not sure what to do next. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Guardian2003
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:47 am Reply with quote

I presume you over looked the forum search facility here.
We do not recommend installing any version of phpnuke beyond 7.6.
If you are creating a new site, my own recommendation would be to remove what you have and use the RN7.6 availalbe in the downloads section here as it has the latest patches and Sentinel pre-installed which will save you a ton of work and time.

2int3nc3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quote

Alright I removed phpnuke 7.7 and was able to succesfully install ravens7.6 package which is by the way sweet.

Now I've looked on these forums about phpbb to nuke conversion. However my scenario is kinda of different from others.

I have a someone who is hosting my phpBB 2.0.15 forums however I've lost contact with that person. I am an admin on the forums so the only thing I can do get a backup of the database through the forum panel.

Now that I have my own server I want to use my phpbb forum information on my just installed raven7.7 nuke site. I'm not sure what's the next step here...

Guardian2003

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:15 pm Reply with quote

I think this has been covered in the forums here so a forum search may help.
In any case, I would get your back-up ready and make sure it has all the information in it you need.

Sorry I cannot be more help at this time, I'm running behind on projects for others at the moment but wnated to post so you at least knew you were not being ignored.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic