Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.5
exge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:37 am Reply with quote

hi , have phpnuke 7.5 , gt 0.4a and chatserv 3.1 , after installing all of these i found that i am unable to update my modules and blocks from admin section , and my downloads never appear in my downloads section but it does in the sql tables , furthuremore , i am unable to login to my forums admin ... pls help , i need it badly..

my site is at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:38 am Reply with quote

exge, what happens if you rename your "GoogleTap" directory to something else? What now is not working or does everything work after doing that?

exge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:37 am Reply with quote

montego wrote:
exge, what happens if you rename your "GoogleTap" directory to something else? What now is not working or does everything work after doing that?
nope still does not work...

exge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:09 am Reply with quote

sorry for replying so much but i fixed it .. those of you who need help on this , see
[Edited by Raven. This type of linking is not allowed. You could have just stated what you did. But, that defeats the purpose of the patches and opens your site back up to security issues. The solution is to fix the real cause of the problem.]

exge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:46 am Reply with quote

Raven so if so , can you help me to get to the root of the rpoblem and fix it

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:11 pm Reply with quote

The solution is not something I can diagnose from here. My guess would be that somewhere in your updating you have either misapplied a patch or overwritten some code that you were using. If replacing the file "fixed" you problem, then I would take that one file, or however many there were, and run a compare program against the 3.1 same files. Then apply the differences, one by one, to ensure that you are properly patched.

exge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:44 pm Reply with quote

ok .. i really do not have a idea how .. can i send you the files

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:55 pm Reply with quote

Search the forums for compare programs. Download one of the many mentioned and learn how to use them. They are very intuitive and will become a tool you will wonder how you ever got along without Wink

exge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:01 am Reply with quote

thx man .. that helped .. now i used the winmerge prog and now the dls work like a charm and even with nsn group downloads , it still works google tapped
i must have screwed sum where when editing Embarassed

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:40 am Reply with quote

We learn best, by doing Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.5

View next topic
View previous topic