Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.6
mrix
Client

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:31 am Reply with quote

Hello all, my sites google tap was done through the method on the GTNEXTGEN website as most of you know it doenst get updated that often myself and countless others I should imagine would like updated files for varius version of phpnuke. I personally run the phpnuke version 7.6 with the latest patch and was wondering if anyone could do me a big big favour and send me the basic gtnextgen files they have personally updated to work with this version, I have started to run into a few problems now with my site using such an old version of google tap on my phpnuke 7.6 patched version etc.
many thanks for any help here
Cheers
|2es-mrix

montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:44 am Reply with quote

mrix, unfortunately, my sites are still at 7.5, but I believe Raven and Team are looking into some form of "GoogleTap" (which is really "Search Engine Friendly" URLs) methodology for RavenNuke76. If you can wait a little bit, since RN76 is essentially 7.6 with 3.1 patchset, what is coming may very well work for you. Also, if I get a chance in the next couple of weeks to upgrade one of my sites to the current RN76 distro, I will be including GTNG unless RN76 gets there first... if I get this done, I'll post a link back here to where to get the files.

mrix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:59 am Reply with quote

Oh great stuff I`ll really forward to it
many thanks
mrix

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:15 am Reply with quote

montego, Go, my son, run with it ROTFL

montego

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:45 am Reply with quote

I knew that I shouldn't have opened my big mouth! Almost pulled that post back... Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.6

View next topic
View previous topic