Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v1.x Distro
Duncan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:46 pm Reply with quote

I really like one of the Merge mods for phpBB (allows you to join two posts together) and printer friendly mod. I tried this on my old site before I installed RavenDisty7.6 and it worked very well.

I know its more work, but any chance it would be a useful thing to include in one of your distro's? Is there anything else out there that would do the job of merging threads together or doing a reverse split?

Are there any other phpBB mods worth including in your distro?

I am aware that you can only include so much, and you only want to provide what is generally useful... Open to comments..

Cheers!

Last edited by Duncan on Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Duncan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:33 pm Reply with quote

Apologies - just realised there is a thread here - [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v1.x Distro

View next topic
View previous topic