Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v1.x Distro
Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:04 am Reply with quote

2005-11-27 v1.03.00 Enhancement Release
#0007 ENH - Since the BigDump application can handle GZIP files, I was able to save the 6meg of SQL uploads!

You do NOT need to upgrade from v1.02.00. This is just a major enhancement for the New Installs. If you would like to test the New Installer without having to download the whole package again, just grab the patch files from rwsRavenNuke76_v1.03.00_PATCH.zip .

Download the FULL version

Windows users please note
The gzip facility may not work properly on your local PC. Here is a support note from the author's FAQ.
Quote:
Q: Why does BigDump fail putting strange SQL errors if I run it from the localhost on my Windows PC?

A: This is IMHO a bug in the PHP 4.3.x that is crashing BigDump on Win32 if using a dump file with DOS encoded line breaks (contact me for details). As workaround create your dump with only the UNIX line breaks or convert it into UNIX format using some text editor. Then you will be able to run BigDump also at your localhost.

So, you will need to unzip the sql files before loading them.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Raven's RavenNuke(tm) v1.x Distro

View next topic
View previous topic