Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x
gtnasty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:58 pm Reply with quote

Hello,

I installed Nuke Sentinel 2.4.1 a couple of weeks ago and it is really messed up several of my blocks. My members block doesn't show members logged in anymore it shows them as guests. My survey block doesn't work anymore. You can submit, but can't view results. I'm not sure if there is a setting in sentinel that I can allow these to work again. Please any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
GT

j_felosi
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:30 pm Reply with quote

sounds like you havent done some edits right. Did you add this to a patched version of nuke or to an original? I always had the best luck adding sentinel to a patched site. Explain what kinda site you have and if you did all the core edits or not. then everyone can help you better

gtnasty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:35 pm Reply with quote

well my site is [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] It's running phpnuke 7.7. I did do all the core edits, but I'll verify. Not sure what you mean by a patched site. I have patched it to 7.7. 7.6 was originally installed.

gtnasty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:46 pm Reply with quote

checked and all core edits have been done.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:25 pm Reply with quote

NukeSentinel will not mess up any blocks. It has no interaction, code-wise. Comment out the include statements in mainfile.php that call NukeSentinel and see if you still have the problem. A patched version is not the same as an upgrade. Patches are released after every phpnuke release because the author of phpnuke releases isn't able to fix things himself. You can get the releases from my home page.

Also, when posting, please use more informative subject descriptions than Help. That doesn't help to identify the issue for future references.

gtnasty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:14 am Reply with quote

I commented those out and then the page won't load anymore.

Sorry about the help thing, will put a more descriptive topic next time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) v2.4.x

View next topic
View previous topic