Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> CNB Your Account
mojito

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:20 am Reply with quote

It isnt that im using the wrong password. I started to use this module in my localhost environment to test as i need to have some terms and conditions accepted.

It looks nice but I dont feel I can use it on my real site until i work out how i can get my users logging in ok.

Does the sql on install alter my original users db?
How might i roll back- i know i can delete the edits-but from the db standpoint.

or better still do we know why -i can get to my admin area through that login page.
Also before there was a bug i found which if i change in admin the terms and conditions when current existing users login they get to see the new t's and c's. this would loop around and ask the user to register like they were not registered-seems to be part of the same problem since it doesn allow them to log in.

i did install the extras which i shouldnt have and have now deleted these files as they were all new-no modded files.

All the users are activated in the db.???

thanks for any help-i have done a search of the forum but no simillar issues.

mojito

mojito

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:41 am Reply with quote

to add- i did an unistall of the tables using the install script file-select uninstall

it kept all users and works but with the same iniial error

ERROR: YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOU DATA BASE TABLE NOW!!
Run cnbya.php from the root of your phpnuke installation, update the database tables, and delete the file afterwards!
The version of the module is 4.4.2 and the version of your data base table is 4.4.1

when i do the above it stops working as before..

mojito

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:42 am Reply with quote

feel a bit of a wally-it appears to be working having said that? after running the upgrade instruction.

m

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> CNB Your Account

View next topic
View previous topic