Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> CNB Your Account
trob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:20 pm Reply with quote

Hello.

Repairing of the "Access denied" for the Superadmin:
The Superadmin can't use the admin page, only other admins. It is by the admin's full name, "God" isn't in the "Your Account" module's (nuke_modules table) "admin" field.
When the the admin make an other user, he/she will be in the "admin" fields if he set by admin of this moule. But the admin can't set himself in the "Administrators" window as the individual module's admin, only as Superadmin. And this setting isn't same with the individual module's admin setting.
So when i write "God," in the admins field of the nuke_modules table, it will works right, so Superadmin can see the CNBYA's admin windows.

The other error with the CNBYA:
The CNBYA 442 with PHP-Nuke 7.7 works wrong at me.
The user can do anything, he/she will logged out in 37 sec. (not the same seconds in every minutes, i've tried the 37sec from Xmin22sec, from Xmin38sec, etc. And it logged me out in 37 sec at every tests) It's the same when the user doesn't click any in 37 sec, or click one or two in every seconds. I tried several different cookie-settings of the CNBYA.

Anybody can help me?

thx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> CNB Your Account

View next topic
View previous topic