Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Platinum
zzb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:39 pm Reply with quote

Wonder if anyone can suggest why my javascript help messages are not working when mousingover the red Help boxes in my Sentinel Admin screen?

Running Sentinel 2.4.0 PlatinumNuke 7.6 FireFox 1.0.6

All other functions seem to be working fine.

This is the error I see in the lower right message bar in Firefox :

javascript:void(0);

When I open my javaconsole and clear all messages and then mouse over I get the following error messages:

overlib is not defined (when moving my mouse over the red help image)

nd is not defined (when moving my mouse off the red help image)

When switching to click on image I get the SAME message. When clicking in either setting nothing happens. Just the error displayed on the mouseover in the message bar within the browser. Obviously a javascript execution error of some sort.

Any ideas what the problem could be? It is not working in IE6 either. Thank in advance for any suggestions... This is not a critical issue but it has been bugging me for weeks since I added 2.4.0 Sentinel to my Nuke PNP installation.

ZZB

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:01 pm Reply with quote

Did you complete all the installation instructions, including the changes to includes/javascript.php ?

zzb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:31 pm Reply with quote

Let me go back and check. If there was a problem it might be where you point out. I will go back and check the install txt file.

zzb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:53 pm Reply with quote

Thanks... that was the problem. The files that I had downloaded from the site with the rest of the package did not have this file patched....

Cheers and thanks a bunch...
ZZ

P.S. I am running 2.4.0 is there any significant reason to convert to 2.4.0b other than having all the code W3C 4.01 compliant? Any significant security reasons. I could not find any from the information that was available on this site. I just as soon as not monkey around with an install that is working AND NukeSentinel protected.

kguske

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:58 pm Reply with quote

I haven't looked at it in detail yet, but it doesn't appear to improve security. However, as I've never had any issues with anything developed by Bob, Raven, Chatserv and 64bitus, I'd also say it is unlikely that you'll have any problems upgrading. If you do, we are standing by...

zzb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:04 pm Reply with quote

Thanks....
ZZ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Nuke Platinum

View next topic
View previous topic