Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.9
eerieuk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:08 am Reply with quote

I just installed ur modified version of the qshoutbox without any problems and it looks and works good.

I have experienced one problem not a major problem but was wondering if anyone has had this problem and if u know how it can be fixed.

The problem is when im using the qshoutbox admin features.

When i add a username to the bannedname list the name is added to the list and can be edit etc etc but when i try to add an ip to banned ip lit the ip(s) are not being added no matter how many ips i try to add.

Any ideas you would have would be great but as i said it not a major piority

Thanks David

p.s Love the work you guys are doing keep it up

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:06 pm Reply with quote

I do not support this application but I happened to have just installed the authors latest release on 2 customer sites. I have emailed a copy to you. See if that helps.

eerieuk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:20 pm Reply with quote

Cheers Very Happy i will try it once i get home from work. I'll let you know how it goes.

Ive got to say i have used other nuke forums before and no body has every replied this fast and been willing to provide as much support as u do. Really appreciated, thank you Very Happy

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:23 pm Reply with quote

You're welcome! Had it not been a family holiday I would have replied much sooner Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.9

View next topic
View previous topic