Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...
Fphilip84
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:16 pm Reply with quote

Hey Raven,

Do you know of a block that would like list recent article updates, etc? Rather then me adding an article, then putting up something on the home page stating that i added a new article.....I was wondering if there was something that could do it automatically for me. Let me know! Thanks

Frank

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:35 pm Reply with quote

When you talk of 'articles', what are you referring to?

Fphilip84

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:02 am Reply with quote

Oh sorry, the Stories Archive. Like when I place a new story, is there any kind of block that would state that I added a new story? rather then me adding another story stating a story was added? sorry to sound confusing haha

Frank

Raven

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:04 am Reply with quote

Sorry for my confusion on this. When you add a new story it appears as the top story in your home page. Why would you need a block to say there's a new story?

Fphilip84

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:21 pm Reply with quote

Because some stories I dont activate on the homepage (these are the articles). I dont know if I'm doing it wrong? Should "add story" just be for site updates, and articles be something else? Go to my site [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] and you will see my regular site updates, then if u click on "Articles & News", you will see my regular site updates + different articles that were written. I dont know if both of these things should be here. Is there a way to have articles somewhere else? Im new to this!

Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Seeking applications ...

View next topic
View previous topic