Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Bug Fixes
blith
Client

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:39 am Reply with quote

Rather than clutter up the fix thread I will ask my questions here. I have tried the fix twice and to no avail. I have followed your instructions to the letter and no dice. I must be doing something wrong as it is working for others. Any other advice you can give? Thanks

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:58 pm Reply with quote

Hmmmm. I think everyone who is now supporting phpnuke.org financially should stop until he fixes this darn thing Mad

Have you tried my latest suggestion on a virgin site to see if it works there? If we can determine it does wok virgin, then it's a matter of correcting what you already have.

blith

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:42 am Reply with quote

I am sorry I haven't set up new site yet.. I will just leave this be until then. Thanks Raven...

blith

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:14 am Reply with quote

Alright, I am sorry I couldn't leave it be... I am sure this has been addressed but there are a myriad of threads on avatars so I thought I would ask here. Is there a way to turn off selecting avatar in your account? The avatar problem goes away when I enter the link in the forum profile... thank you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Bug Fixes

View next topic
View previous topic