Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.7
Dvalin444
Client

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:30 am Reply with quote

Help! I had used an auto-installer to install nuke quite some time ago, and I just realized that it was nuke 7.5. So, I got all of the upgrade files and upgraded in order. Everything went without a hitch, until I went back to my site. For some reason, the forums display the correct "last poster" but there are no posts in the forums, and whenever I try to log in at the good ol' admin.php, it just re-loads the admin log in page. Its almost like Nuke is detaching from the database. I went back to the database, and all the info seemed to be there (including the forum posts). The good news is that I have a back-up that I made just before I started the upgrades, so I wont lose anything if I have to restore, but I really need these upgrades. Thanks for any help. RavensScripts

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:38 am Reply with quote

Have you checked your server error log to see if there's anything there to help debug this?

Dvalin444

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:41 am Reply with quote

Yes, and I couldn't find any problems.

Dvalin444

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:03 pm Reply with quote

Ok, I've restored the backup of my site (I didn't want to keep the members waiting), and I've set up a test site to mess around with it, but I've been at it for a while now and I still cant get it to work. Here is a step-by-step of what I'm doing:

1) I change the new config.php for v. 7.7 to match my old settings.

2) I upload all the files from the nuke "html" file to replace the old ones.

3) I upload all of the upgrade files from 5.0 up.

4) I open my browser and I type in the url to get to each of the upgrade files in order

I noticed while messing with the test site that when I get to the "7.531 to 7.54" upgrade, it gives me the old "Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource" and from there, I get more and more error messages every time.

What am I doing wrong? Sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.7

View next topic
View previous topic