Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
2w1w2w

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:25 pm Reply with quote

Hi, i didnt find an answer at the forum. Here is my problem. I did all the changes i could find for sentinel. Now i get the following error:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'language/groups/lang-english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/28/d76316231/htdocs/xf/includes/nsngr_func.php on line 44

I have the clan version of phpnuke = PNC and the newest sentinel.
Please help!!!
Greetings Chris

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:08 pm Reply with quote

I don't see how that error is related to NukeSentinel(TM)? There should be no references to NS in includes/nsngr_func.php.

BobMarion
Former Admin in Good Standing

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:42 pm Reply with quote

2w1w2w wrote:
Hi, i didnt find an answer at the forum. Here is my problem. I did all the changes i could find for sentinel. Now i get the following error:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'language/groups/lang-english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/28/d76316231/htdocs/xf/includes/nsngr_func.php on line 44

I have the clan version of phpnuke = PNC and the newest sentinel.
Please help!!!
Greetings Chris

You have a problem with NSN Groups not NukeSentinel(tm). It, by the error, seems you haven't uploaded the language directory to the correct location.

2w1w2w

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:41 am Reply with quote

Hi, sorry i maybe didnt explain the right way. i had the same problem as all others. it is not possible to go to forum admin. i get a white browser. Then i made the changes at mainfile and so on. at that point my error message came. the language folder i didnt change. i only loaded up the sentinel language folder.
Greetings Chris

BobMarion

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:41 am Reply with quote

So what your have is your forum admin won't load while NukeSentinel is installed correct?

2w1w2w

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:24 am Reply with quote

that is correct. if i lock in and go to forum admin i get this error. and the second thing is that i cant go to vwar admin anymore. i get a pop up that i should change the rights per ftp

BobMarion

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:10 am Reply with quote

What nuke version do you have and if patched what version of the patch? I remember the forum admin issue and I'm tring to recall exactly what the fix was. The additional info will help me track it down even faster though.

BobMarion

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:11 am Reply with quote

Sorry, forgot to say: I haven't a clue about the vwar thing. Never have used it, not even sure what it's use is.

2w1w2w

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:29 am Reply with quote

The PHPNUKE-CLAN v.2.1.0 which is the same as PHP-Nuke Platinum v.7.6.0.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic