Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.9
skye

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:42 pm Reply with quote

Ok i am using ravens php nuke, but I ran into some problems, got them fixed. Now im stuck on this one problem. I am trying to make a private forums. But when i try to give a individual permission to the forum i get this error.

Couldn't update private forum permissions

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0)' at line 2

INSERT INTO nuke_bbauth_access (forum_id, group_id, auth_read, auth_post, auth_reply, auth_edit, auth_delete, auth_sticky, auth_vote, auth_pollcreate, auth_mod) VALUES (2, , 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0)

Line : 425
File : C:\inetpub\blood\modules\Forums\admin\admin_ug_auth.php

If someone could please help me, i would be very grateful and sure to spread the fix with credits to who found it. PLEASSE HELP ME LOL!!!. Because this is basicallyt eh last bug i have to iron out before i got them all fixed.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:57 pm Reply with quote

Possibles:

Do a search on "SQL Error : 1064" and see if any of those posts help.

Using phpMyAdmin, check bbconfig table and make sure that default_style = 1.

Try using the admin_ug_auth file from the 6.8 package.

skye

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:03 am Reply with quote

eh default style is 1 i used a fix i found, but now when i try to edit the permisssions of Rogu3_AssasiN i get the error. And i cant make people moderators. It doesnt give me the error. But it wont save :S.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.9

View next topic
View previous topic