Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Stand Alone
punkhouse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:55 pm Reply with quote

i have upgraded phpbb from 1.0.10 to 1.0.14. Everything seemed to update fine except that i cant access the phpbb admin panel from the "go to adminstration" link at the bottom of the forum. this link goes to a page that says "You can't access this file directly..." the link points to "/modules/Forums/login.php?redirect=admin/"

i would appreciate the help, i asked already at phpbb forums, but they sent me here to ask.

sting
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:44 am Reply with quote

You might be able to capture the actual location of the link url by going to the admin the 'normal' way, copying the url info and then changing the link behind the scenes to reflect the link that actually works - make sense?

-sting

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Manuel
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:20 pm Reply with quote

i had the same problem because the manual patch say to change something in modules/forums/admin/pagestart.php... you should comment out any changes you made to this file and the result (EOF) should be like this:

Code:

/*
if( !$userdata['session_logged_in'] )
{
        $header_location = ( @preg_match('/Microsoft|WebSTAR|Xitami/', $_SERVER['SERVER_SOFTWARE']) ) ? 'Refresh: 0; URL=' : 'Location: ';
        header($header_location . '../../../' . append_sid("login.$phpEx?redirect=admin/"));
        exit;
}
else if( $userdata['user_level'] != ADMIN )
{
        message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Not_admin']);
}
*/

/* // added in bbtonuke 2.0.15 ... but doesn't work...
if (!$userdata['session_admin'])
{
   $header_location = ( @preg_match('/Microsoft|WebSTAR|Xitami/', $_SERVER['SERVER_SOFTWARE']) ) ? 'Refresh: 0; URL=' : 'Location: ';
   header($header_location . '../../../' . append_sid("login.$phpEx?redirect=admin/&admin=1", true));
   exit;
}
*/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Stand Alone

View next topic
View previous topic