Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
2McAbre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:34 pm Reply with quote

Ran thru everything fine, but when I got to the 3rd and final step on the install process, it went to one of those standard "broken" pages you get in IE, the ones that say stuff like "Server down, or check security…"

It seems like it all installed correctly, so I thought that perhaps with the amount of data being transferred from the ip to country data file, it just timed out and didn't generate the final page.

Also, when I go and look at IP to Country and select IP to country Listings,

Is everything supposed to duplicate like this? (I stopped on the final page and went and looked to see if it got installed. So didn't accidentally click on the proceed bar a second time, I though about that one too Wink)

There are 2060 pages, my first thought was "Boy I'm glad I didn't have to type all that!" Very Happy

I apologize if I am just seeming the nitwit, and do appreciate any help or advice. Like I mentioned, it all seems to be working fine, I jut want to make sure I didn't mess something "unseen" up that will lead to future unknown drama.

BobMarion
Former Admin in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:01 am Reply with quote

Empty the nuke_nsnst_ip2country table and goto nsnst_ip2country.php?op=import2 . That is the import for the ip2c table so you won't run into other errors Smile

2McAbre

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:16 am Reply with quote

SWEET! Thanks Bob! Worked like a charm! Cheers

RavensScripts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic