Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.9
AndyB
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:16 pm Reply with quote

Ok, I tried to pick the best title for the subject........

I've got

nuke 6.9 (patched- thanks to chatserve!)
menalto gallery- patched to v1.4.4-pl6
NukeSentinel™ 2.1.3
Dispals diserrors mod

Basically, I've done a search on the menalto page, thinking this was a gallery problem; I even mailed my host to see if they had upgraded their php/ zend install.....

I've tried the [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] site, but it's down for some reason.....

when using gallery within nuke, if i try to get to a full size image, i get:
Quote:

Error: Requested index [0] out of bounds [65]
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/audioc/public_html/modules/Gallery/classes/Album.php on line 1258

I thought this was a gallery problem. BUT if you go to [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] It works..... (If I enable the module, lol)
have I missed something REALLY stupid?

I did an upgrade recently to nuke (bodged) with chatserve's fixes (thanks to him for being the observant knowledgable one) and have re-installed the gallery in case I bodged it... (not surprisingly)

Any help/ advise welcome, more info available in case needed.

(as an aside:- I visited the nuke police (work it out) forums today, in depseration:- they still have the same bigotted mods and short sighted single minded idiots mouthing off> not good. This place (thanks to Raven, bob, chat and others) STILL gets my vote alongside phpnukies....)

Now where's the donate button.... lol)

#Cheers.

Andy

PS. Chat/ Raven/ Bob/ etc. Step back. It is true:- FB's code would be dead by now if it were not fo you.

Last edited by AndyB on Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total 
sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:00 pm Reply with quote

First thing to check is the includes/sentinel.php and see if the santy worm code is conflicting with it. I have read here and at nukedgallery it does.

If that doesn't help (removing or commenting it out) post back and we'll check one other thing I did but I'm using gallery 1.5 cvs daily builds so it might not be in the 1.4 version I never compared to see.

AndyB

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:29 am Reply with quote

As per usual, you guys *rock*...

The code I've removed is below: if I've taken too much out or not enough, please let me know.....

Quote:
// Stop Santy Worm
$bad_uri_content="rush,perl,chr(,pillar,visualcoder,sess_";
global $REQUEST_URI;
$tmp=explode(",",$bad_uri_content);
while(list($id,$uri_content)=each($tmp)) {
if (strpos($REQUEST_URI,$uri_content)) {
die("Illegal Content");
}
}

You'll notice I'd already removed one word from the uri_content string due to issues.....

Once again,

many thanks.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 6.9

View next topic
View previous topic