Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks
Crusader_of_Melnibone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:07 pm Reply with quote

Greetings!

I downloaded your site info block, and I find it a bit more useful than the standard user info block. However, a have this width problem as seen below. I read somewhere in the forums that this maybe has to do with the username characters your block allows. But I'd like it to resize as all of my other blocks do (+the deafult user info block).
Secondly (supposing we solve our problem), you see the vertical line on the right of all of my blocks? In some blocks, this line disappears, usually when there is such a width problem. I'm telling this cause I 'm guessing that even if we solve the width problem, the vertical line will still be missing.
Btw, in my theme all blocks are set to 100% width, so that's not the solution Sad

Thanx in advance

Crus

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:44 am Reply with quote

Even if it was a name length problem it wouldn't expand it that much. Is there any text after what you have shown here that is that wide? What browser are you using?

Crusader_of_Melnibone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:48 pm Reply with quote

I'm using IE (actually Crazy Browser which is an addon for IE). And no, there is no text other than what you see.

I'm having other width probs, but not so great. And maybe it has to do with my theme, I don't know. If there's a code I could paste here from any file (block's or theme's), tell me and I will. I use 7.4 nuke with patch 2.7 installed. If you need more info check out the thread I posted in NukeCops (but haven't got an answer) about general width problems:

http://www.nukecops.com/postt38142.html

Thanx

Raven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:39 pm Reply with quote

Are you using the UserInfo block from here? I truncate the names automatically.

Crusader_of_Melnibone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:23 pm Reply with quote

Yep, I even updated it with your latest block update (but renamed it to site_info). I've got replies in the other thread, and we're trying to figure this out, maybe it has to do with my theme. But I'm wondering why the default user info is shown properly and yours not.

Crusader_of_Melnibone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:05 pm Reply with quote

Ignore it, problem solved Very Happy
It was my theme's fault.

Thanx for your time though Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Blocks

View next topic
View previous topic