Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
Muffin
Client

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:42 am Reply with quote

I've installed ZenCart today, (shopping cart) and it looks to me very similar to Nuke.

I was wondering if it's possible to adapt Sentinel to work with it, I think the core files are practically the same as Nuke, it looks very much like a nuke site to me, but is a shopping cart.

Not being a coder, and also being fairly new to php, I thought I'd ask the experts advice.

Wink

Thanks

BobMarion
Former Admin in Good Standing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:55 am Reply with quote

We would need to have a copy of the ZendCart to look at and see just how much modding would be needed before we could say Yes or No.

Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:25 pm Reply with quote

OIC

Well there's rather a lot of files (more than nuke) but I can give you the url to download it.

I just think Sentinel could maybe branch out perhaps and if it protected ZenCart as well, it could be useful if you decide to charge for Sentinel at some time in the future. Seeing as a lot of people use carts on their sites, and it would make paying for it more attractive to people. (ZenCart is GPL too like Nuke) Just thinking aloud there sorry. lol

Here's the url [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

You have to register on the site to download.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic