Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.5
RobbieB

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:12 pm Reply with quote

I posted at nuke cops
Quote:
I can't edit any articles and I am a super admin(not to mention most articles were written by me anyways). I'm checking carefully to see if I get any error but I'm not. Also, I can't figure out how to access articles anymore... I guess this has been renamed to news? Anyways, I only see the latest 20 when I just log in as admin. I mean, I can click on the news module but that only allows you to create a new one and not see all of the news posts.

I seem to be able to edit site settings and messages just fine...

My site is running 7.5

I was referred to another thread. I checked my directories and I do not have a stories.php anywhere. I checked the zip file that I downloaded from here and it doesn't have one either...

It turns out I'm not able to add stories either when I click the news link in the admin cp.

I don't appear to have a stories.php
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
I'm clicking the right admin icon right?

As it turns out, these files are missing from the 7.5 patched distro.
case.stories.php and stories.php

I tried adding them from 7.4 patched but that didn't work. Also, I checked the nuke_modules table and there isn't a Stories row. I tried adding one and that didn't work either.

(I checked the source SQL file and it does not create a stories row either so now I really don't know what to do)

chatserv
Member Emeritus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:11 pm Reply with quote

Not sure i understand what you mean, stories.php was removed but the last 20 articles are still listed in /admin.php and clicking edit on any of them takes you to /admin.php?op=EditStory&sid=article_number where you can edit it, also on the actual articles if logged in as admin you would get edit/delete options.

RobbieB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:57 am Reply with quote

Okay it was removed...

I see what you are saying, because I do see the last 20 articles. However, my problem is that I can not edit delete, or even create new stories.

Aside from that, I need to do some editing for more then the last 20 articles. Where do I see a complete list of all the stories? I thought by clicking on the news icon in admin it would take me there, but it only is for a new news story (which as I said, does not work).

I get no errors when trying to edit, delete, or create stories, it just doesn't do anything.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.5

View next topic
View previous topic