Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Prayer/Praise Requests
Nukeum66
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:37 pm Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I have been layed off from my job for two months now, with no hope of the company I was working for calling me back. I have been out looking for work and can't find anything! I would just like to ask for you all to pray for my family and me.
The Bankers are knockin on the Door!! Shocked

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:44 pm Reply with quote

Lord, we thank You for the trials and blessings alike that come our way. You know the situation here and we would pray, if it be Thy will, that work would come Scott's way. Help him to know precisely what Your will is. Guide him Lord, in the path that he now must walk. We know that You never close a door but that You open another. Help us to help him in any way that we can.

In Jesus name we pray, Amen!

blith
Client

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:07 am Reply with quote

Amen. I will continue to pray for you Scott. I always remember Matthew 6:25 in cases like this...
Quote:
Do Not Worry

25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[2] ?
28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'
32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Nukeum66

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:37 pm Reply with quote

Thank you very much! Things are looking a little better, but not much! Laughing I may have some good news by tomorrow I'll let you all know what happens. Wink

Thanks again & God Bess,

TheosEleos
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:09 pm Reply with quote

I don't have time to type out a prayer right now for you Scott. You will be in my prayers tonight before bed. I went un-employed for 12 weeks last year so I got a good list of prayers to try out on ya. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Prayer/Praise Requests

View next topic
View previous topic