Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes
blith
Client

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:58 pm Reply with quote

NukeNews also? I would like to have the theme the same throughout the site. I did some google searches and came up empty. Thanks!

blith

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:11 pm Reply with quote

I went into forum Styles admin to try and create a style using the colors from NukeNews and I received this error
Code:
Warning: main(./pagestart.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gamers/public_html/modules/Forums/admin/admin_styles.php on line 48

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './pagestart.' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gamers/public_html/modules/Forums/admin/admin_styles.php on line 48

Can someone tell me what it means? (or I could turn on debug.. I suppose) *lazy blith*

Okay I did debug and I got a few errors.. they were:
Code:
SQL query: select topicid, topictext from nuke_topics order by topictext
and
Code:
SQL query: select * from nuke_bbconfig where config_name='default_style'
and
Code:
SQL query: SELECT hits FROM nuke_stats_date WHERE year='2003' AND month='10' AND date='2'

SQL query: SELECT hits FROM nuke_stats_date WHERE year='2003' AND month='10' AND date='1'
SQL query: SELECT sum(hits) FROM nuke_stats_year
Any ideas?

blith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:00 pm Reply with quote

Okay... I have messed around with the style.css and the templates and the db and I'm not sure what I am doing. Is there a tutorial about making forum themes somewhere? I am trying to learn it... also anyone have thoughts about those errors? hint hint Raven...

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:34 pm Reply with quote

Have you tried nukemods.nukecops.com? MikeM offeres forums themes with his nuke themes. I stay away from themes as much as possible. Also, SoldiersFury is VERY capable at theme work. He can better help you than I.

Last edited by Raven on Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total 
blith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:01 pm Reply with quote

Thank you. I will try there. It seems like every time I do a search I get hits that are not exactly what I want and I find it hard refining my searches... Sad I really am not as inept as I appear to be Laughing

fury
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:12 pm Reply with quote

if you can give me a yahoo messenger i can contact you and we can help you out as much as possible.
thanks
Fury

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Themes

View next topic
View previous topic