Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) Bug Reports
oprime2001
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:52 pm Reply with quote

I was trying to answer a couple of posts here tonight, and during the post previews I got banned by Sentinel -- or at least I got the "You are banned" black page.

An example of the code that I tried to add is the googleads.php in the Others section (almost to the bottom of the page -- not counting the footer) of http://www.luchtzak.be/modules.php?name=Google_AdSense_PHP-Nuke.

Anyone else want to try/verify? Did I really get banned? I'm on a different proxy now than earlier.

Muffin
Client

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:19 pm Reply with quote

Think that was my fault, I was answering your post to me in the Sentinel thread and posted a code which I wont repeat here, and I got banned as well rofl

I was trying to post the same code, only for the centre block (first block in frontpage). It booted me off as soon as I clicked on submit.

I'm on the same proxy as I was then, AOL but I logged my IP and left it on NukeResources cos I didnt think I could get back on here, as it said I'd been permanently banned.

sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:58 pm Reply with quote

We've sort of adopted javascr+pt and assume everyone knows what we mean when reading the posts.

Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:29 am Reply with quote

Ooops sowwy

I'll remember that in future

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) Bug Reports

View next topic
View previous topic