Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)
Bigboy177
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:36 am Reply with quote

I've got a problem with reviews module... Everytime I click on Add Comment I get an eMail... That someone has Attempted to use illegal scripts and got redirected to a blank page... That someone was me...
I'm using a standard Raviews Module... And I didn't even got to writing page because this happens when I press Add Comment button which is suppose to open a new window in which I write comments...

Can someone help...

sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:38 am Reply with quote

I'd guess there is something in the title setting it off? Can you post the info from the email down to and including the abuse reason.

Bigboy177

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:21 am Reply with quote

Unfortunatelly I have deleted the email... Then I tried turning off... and then on Script Blocking... And now when I enter Reviews and click on Comment I get this message:

Unable to query WhoIs information for 83.29.29.60.

No email... just the message...

PS. In the Reviews Title I've got only letters... No HTML tags...
The Title is:

The Suffering

I can write edit and do whatever I want with the module... but I can't comment...

sixonetonoffun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:51 am Reply with quote

Comment uses the title as part of the url.
Don't know what to tell ya I can't seem to duplicate the problem with the information you have provided. More details would help.

Bigboy177

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:31 am Reply with quote

OK... I solved the problem with Not Beeing Able to write Comments... I noticed that in fromt of the Name's Reviews is "("... Bang Head

But I'm still troubled... about the
Unable to query WhoIs information for 83.29.29.60.

Message...

The message is now gone... But what does that message mean...

sixonetonoffun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:33 pm Reply with quote

That the auto lookup at whois is failing. You should test it from a few other ips (with a proxy or something) and if it fails from those too we'll have to check it out. If it succeeds most likely your IP isn't within one of the ranges covered by whois.

Bigboy177

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:41 pm Reply with quote

I have checked from five or six IP... using proxy and not... Everytime I get the same error... What can I do... Does this mean that Sentinel isn't working...

Bigboy177

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:52 pm Reply with quote

I've uninstalled and Installed Again the Sentinel... And the problem is gone... I hope it's gone for good... Evil or Very Mad
And a very strange thing happened when I was overwriting the Sentinel.php... I was recovering the files from the same exact source that I made my First Install... I noticed that the file is smaller by 500bytes... And I'm sure I haven't touched it since the First Install... That's weird isn't it... Question Exclamation

sixonetonoffun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:12 pm Reply with quote

Strange yep but long as ya got it workin! Was this an upgrade install?

Bigboy177

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:24 pm Reply with quote

No... It was a Clean First Install... Hope it'll work now... I'll do some more testing tomorrow... Now I'm going to sleep... My eyes are almost shut...

Good Night Everyone... Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm)

View next topic
View previous topic