Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:55 pm Reply with quote

Trying to access array offset on value of type null in

/modules/Your_Account/public/userinfo.php on line 165

Code:
         if ($signature != '') {

if ( !$board_config['allow_html'] || !$userinfo['user_allowhtml']) {
               $signature = preg_replace('#(<)([\/]?.*?)(>)#is', "&lt;\\2&gt;", $signature);
            }

I only get this error when I switch to php 7.4

anyone got the same error?

kguske
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:07 pm Reply with quote

I'm running 7.3.33 but don't see the error. I turned on signatures in User config, and visited my Your Account (user info) page. Is that where you're seeing this error?

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:49 pm Reply with quote

I have also no issues with php 7.4.33.

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc, what is the content of your signature?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:35 am Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
I'm running 7.3.33 but don't see the error. I turned on signatures in User config, and visited my Your Account (user info) page. Is that where you're seeing this error?
If u click on one of the user u get this error for sure. This is only happen with php 7.4, not with 7.3

Last edited by hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc on Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:38 am Reply with quote

neralex wrote:
I have also no issues with php 7.4.33.

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc, what is the content of your signature?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /bestbuildpc.org/home/modules/Your_Account/public/userinfo.php on line 165 I just click on one the users, doesn't matter which one and the error is showing by the personal information.

Can u share the Change Log for RavenNuke 2.52.00. I need to know exactly what actually changed in the new version.

neralex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:41 am Reply with quote

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc, why you don't look at github on the affected file(s) and compare it with your own? [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

There you can find a "History" of commits, where you can see the changes which are made in the past on this file. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

When you are trying to fix it by yourself, you will do much more damage than before exists. Please describe which settings you had changed on the Your_Account module. Compare at first the files and check your own changes and then let us know about your result.

Try this edit but let me know, which user-settings you made in the admin area of the Your_Account module. On this way I can try to reproduce it.

php Code:
if ( !$board_config['allow_html'] || (isset($userinfo['user_allowhtml']) && !$userinfo['user_allowhtml'])) {

}

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:44 pm Reply with quote

neralex wrote:
hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc, why you don't look at github on the affected file(s) and compare it with your own? [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

There you can find a "History" of commits, where you can see the changes which are made in the past on this file. [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

When you are trying to fix it by yourself, you will do much more damage than before exists. Please describe which settings you had changed on the Your_Account module. Compare at first the files and check your own changes and then let us know about your result.

Try this edit but let me know, which user-settings you made in the admin area of the Your_Account module. On this way I can try to reproduce it.

php Code:
if ( !$board_config['allow_html'] || (isset($userinfo['user_allowhtml']) && !$userinfo['user_allowhtml'])) {

}

My core files are the same as Ravennuke files. I didn't mod anything.
Code:

}

those lines fixed the error I had. Thanks a lot! I knew it was isset necessary but I didn't know where it should be. How is that possible I missed that line from the update. My mistake. Thanks a lot!

What about this line 340

Code:
if(!empty($seo_config[$config]) && $seo_config[$config] == '1') $checked = ' checked="checked"';

Shouldn't be changed as

Code:
if(!empty($seo_config[$config]) && isset($seo_config[$config]) == '1') $checked = ' checked="checked"';

neralex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:02 pm Reply with quote

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc wrote:
those lines fixed the error I had. Thanks a lot!

Added to the repo: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

My core files are the same as Ravennuke files. I didn't mod anything.

I don't trust you on this point, sorry! You are still hasn't described your settings and as long you will not do that, I will stop here my support!

I knew it was isset necessary but I didn't know where it should be. How is that possible I missed that line from the update. My mistake.

There was anything necessary, this issue exists only on your installation, you didn't know anything what is to do. So I guess this issue results on your own mistakes.

What about this line 340

Code:
if(!empty($seo_config[$config]) && $seo_config[$config] == '1') $checked = ' checked="checked"';

Shouldn't be changed as

Code:
if(!empty($seo_config[$config]) && isset($seo_config[$config]) == '1') $checked = ' checked="checked"';

No need to change anything in this way! Don't touch it!

Last edited by neralex on Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:54 am Reply with quote

The only hack I have is the login in Your Account and some mods in the forums. I replaced all new codes and still updating. I don't need to create trouble because I do not gain anything. I am trying to fix what errors come so I can upgradede to a new php version. That's it! At this moment the only issue I have is the Gallery module which gets lots of error when I try to run php 7.4. Do u have any solution for that?

neralex

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:04 am Reply with quote

At this moment the only issue I have is the Gallery module which gets lots of error when I try to run php 7.4. Do u have any solution for that?

Offtopic: In repeat for you: This module is not more supported and will not be any part of the RN-core.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic