Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x
lzservers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:55 pm Reply with quote

I have did a fresh install of raven nuke 2.5.1 and can not choose any themes even the supplyed in defaut install. I have inclosed a pic of admin theme section. any fixes known? I have reinstalled all files by [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] looked in the mainfile.php to see if admin is fonder all looks good.

no themes.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  63.77 KB
 Viewed:  4024 Time(s)

no themes.jpg

Last edited by lzservers on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total 
lzservers

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:55 pm Reply with quote

Problem solved after changing database password then droping database and reinstalling the database. everything seems to be working fine hope it stays that way with no more problems. What lead me to solving the problem was I install in new directory and database to test sql, themes, mods etc. I then could see the themes to select from and worked fine, The theme I was using had a themesetup.php file I didnt use it this time. Im sure it injected something in the sql and that screwed theme selections.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> RavenNuke(tm) v2.5x

View next topic
View previous topic