Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.3
Para620
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:35 am Reply with quote

Well I tried researching this but could really find anything but how to turn on the sql debug. After that I now get this error. I am using the Nuke Points Module and then the Top Posters Module. Here is the error.

SQL query: SELECT user_id, username, user_posts, user_avatar, user_points FROM nuke_users ORDER BY user_posts DESC LIMIT 0, 5

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/clanbtc.com/httpdocs/includes/sql_layer.php on line 286

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:45 am Reply with quote

You turn on sql_debug in includes/sql_layer.php

That error is explained in several posts, but I'll post it here for convenience. It means that either the table does not exist or the columns in the table do not match the columns being queried, either in number of name.

Para620

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:54 am Reply with quote

Yeah I turned on the debug from researching the topic. However it was set to user_points instead of just points in the block i DLed. Thanks for the help RavensScripts

damainman
Hangin' Around

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:19 pm Reply with quote

where can i find the points module Wink? and does it work good with 7.3 ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> phpnuke 7.3

View next topic
View previous topic