Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) Enhancement Requests
johnnycard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:45 pm Reply with quote

Hi, great work on Sentinel to all involved, I've only just installed it and found it a doddle to install and it doesn't seem to hog resources as others have in the past.

One thing (which I've just posted as a comment on Bobs 2.0 testing post on the homepage) is that it may be useful to have question mark icons or similar next to each field in the app.

When clicked on these could open in a new window (popup?) to explain what each field does and each selection in each field - this will help newbies get used to the settings and will hopefully eliminate some of the questions raised in these Forums re. "what does this do?" etc

Just a thought to help enhance the product

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:17 pm Reply with quote

Are you reading my messages to Bob Laughing ? I had told him yesterday that I was planning to try to make some kind of mouseover or popups as help. Great suggestion, albeit stolen ROTFL

johnnycard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:18 pm Reply with quote

No Raven, not reading your messages but reading your mind - you didn't have it protected and I hacked into your brain Very Happy

Glad to hear it's in the pipeline, if you need any help give me a shout

JC

Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:28 pm Reply with quote

I'll take you up on it! Let me know the definitions from a user perspective, rather than a developer. Thanks!

johnnycard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:58 pm Reply with quote

I'll be only to glad to help. Give me a couple of days and I'll get back to you with something which you'll hopefully find useful - based on the new version

JC

johnnycard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:57 pm Reply with quote

PM sent to Raven for feedback containing link to demo.

JC

BobMarion
Former Admin in Good Standing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:55 pm Reply with quote

I like this, community involvement with Sentinel(tm) Smile Means I can stop Bang Head all the time now Wink

Seriously though. It pleases me greatly to see people getting involved with it's devlopment like yourself.

johnnycard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:28 pm Reply with quote

Just like to do my bit to help out in return to everything I've learnt from here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> NukeSentinel(tm) Enhancement Requests

View next topic
View previous topic