Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help
semperaye
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:14 am Reply with quote

When I go to edit new blocks on my website, the white editing field has shrank down to 1/2 the size it was before and I do not know the cause. The scroll bar to the right of the editing field is there but the bottom arrow is not.

Any idea how to fix this? I'll try to get a screen shot up in a min.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

neralex
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:01 am Reply with quote

which cms version? which theme? do you have the same issue with a theme from the core package?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:28 am Reply with quote

cms? not sure what that is lol. Well anyway, i'm using the CT_RN theme, I've tried the other themes and do not have the same issue.

neralex

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:46 am Reply with quote

cms = content management system = ravennuke

Do you have made changes on the theme, because i don't get this issue with a fresh installed RN25. If you have made changes, then replace your changed theme.php which the theme.php of the theme from the core package and check it again.

semperaye

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:13 pm Reply with quote

Ya im using the latest of RN, I think the issue happened after editing the it somehow... I might need to play around with that...lets hope I do not break something again Razz

neralex

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:09 pm Reply with quote

Make an backup of all your files before you change it! So you can load it back, when you have it breaked. The best way for me is an local server like wamp for testing own changes. Only if its work on my local mashine, then i'm uploading/updating the changed files online.

semperaye

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:41 pm Reply with quote

Well ive decided to just leave it as is. I can use the "maximize editor size" button, and use the html mod for most of my blocks its cleaner that way anyway.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic