Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Certification - All Discussion
TAd
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:19 pm Reply with quote

RavenIceGrey and RavenIceBlack are both variations based on RavenIce. I have color converted the themes as well as color converted/selective color edited many of the .gif images and .gif animated images along with banner etc.etc.. I have also included directions on adding a Gallery link to the NukeNav menu.

I have had them listed in a forum post and released them some time ago, and continue to update them. Please see the following links for more info, a preview, and a link to download the themes. I realize they may not offer enough of a variety for inclusion in a RN distribution, but I thought I would just make the suggestion and let you all decide.

RavenIceGrey: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

RavenIceBlack: [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:11 am Reply with quote

Thanks TAd! We'll take a look. Are they based on RN 2.5?

TAd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quote

Raven,

Yes they are. Unless I made an error, the only changes you will see from the official RN 2.5 RavenIce theme and these are some color changes in themes+css+NukeNav, graphic images, and a commented out line regarding a gallery link. I am fairly certain in the readme file that I have listed all the files that have changed regarding code.

Raven

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:00 am Reply with quote

Thanks! How have you been? Haven't seen nor heard from you in quite a while!

TAd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:45 pm Reply with quote

I have been great, I hope you have (all) been well also! Just got back from a vacation so pardon the late response. A week in the woods with scorching heat and a large lake is perfect! Aside from that, I hide in the shadows well! Razz

Raven

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 am Reply with quote

Good for you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Certification - All Discussion

View next topic
View previous topic