Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
Psycopsy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:59 am Reply with quote

Hey, Nice work on the Fancy Newsletter module you made. I've just finished making a template for when I send emails, and it was all working perfectly until I tried to send the actual newsletter to the 5000 ish people on my site. The first 30 or so emails were sent, and then I got an error saying Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in site stuff on line 458. I looked on that line, but there's nothing which says anything about maximum execution time, so can anyone help me with modifying the max exe time so that it will send all of the newsletters, please. I don't want to send the same thing to each person like 40 times while I'm trying to test it. Hopefully there's an easy solution to this problem, because I just spent a pretty long time testing and modifying stuff to make the template work, and a lot of people on my site are looking forward to the newsletter.

Thanks in advance.

Raven
Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:38 am Reply with quote

Please contact the author for support. That is not one of our scripts, but a user submitted script Smile

Psycopsy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:32 am Reply with quote

Ok, thanks, I'll see if I can get in touch with them. I'm pretty sure all I need is to be able to modify the maximum execution time for sending emails though, so do you have any ideas where I could find that? If not I'll ask the author of the script. Thanks. Smile

azism
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:07 am Reply with quote

Fancy Newsletter is "supported" at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] I put supported in quotes as I'm not sure to what degree there is support there. So far I see only one issue listed (from yours truely). Does that mean this is a new site for the support? I don't know. But, that is probably a good place to start.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic