Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Religion - General
Unit1
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:57 am Reply with quote

Al lot of people are forgetting We are celebrating the birth of Christ not a toy sale or clothing sale Thank you for dieing for me so that i may be saved and meet my loved ones in paradise

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
But Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing." And they cast lots, dividing up His garments among themselves

Site Admin/Owner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quote

Amen!!

NeapolitanWorld
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quote

You know I can't stand what Christmas has become. By the way I believe because of whats known, Jesus was not even born in December. Not sure if they believe it's spring time due to the stars and how they were described.

Best,
jc

Subject Matter Expert

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:28 am Reply with quote

@NeapolitanWorld: i'm also in doubt as there was no snow nor cold. If i were in an open shed my balls would freeze off Laughing
But, that doesn't matter! People use December 24 & 25 and everyone is happy with it.

Santa Claus is just there on the wrong date. It actually should be December 5th and his real name is Sinterklaas [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]
That's the fault of all patriots that went from Europe to America.

Susann

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:35 am Reply with quote

Coming home for Christmas to meet loved ones is much more important than anything else. Without toys and gifts it would be a very sad day for kids.

These days it´s quite difficult coming home. My son droved a complete night for only 230 kilometers just to come home and because of the weather situtation there were many flights cancelled and airports closed at 24. Therefore, I wish you all that your family and loved ones reach you in time.
I´m very thankful to got the chance to celebrate Christmas again with the best Grandma on earth. She is now 92.
Merry Christmas ! Smile

webservant
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 am Reply with quote

While we celebrate the coming of our Lord to die for our sin, I long for the greater fulfillment of the prophecy when He returns!

Quote:
3 You have multiplied the nation And increased its joy; They rejoice before You According to the joy of harvest, As men rejoice when they divide the spoil. 4 For You have broken the yoke of his burden And the staff of his shoulder, The rod of his oppressor, As in the day of Midian. 5 For every warrior's sandal from the noisy battle, And garments rolled in blood, Will be used for burning and fuel of fire. 6 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. (Isa 9:3-7 NKJ)

I pray all of you have a blessed day and a blessed new year! If I never get to meet you IRL, perhaps we will meet at His throne!

Romans 8:28-39 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Religion - General

View next topic
View previous topic