Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues
dad7732
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quote

RN 2.4.01

Activation email isn't being sent to the registrant.

Looking over everything I can think of, I tried "Resend Email" and got this error:

Warning: extract() [function.extract]: First argument should be an array in /home/me/www/domain.com/modules/Resend_Email/index.php on line 90

Also, resend email isn't connecting with it's language.php file, may be part of the problem. Permissions set to 777 temporarily to see if that was the problem, it isn't.

The same error appears on my support domain but the language file works. Users registering do get the email with link and I also get the email that they are registering. Seems like it's only the resend email function that is not working.

Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quote

This is will only fix the extract error. The other sounds like a configuration or corrupt file problem and not directly RN related.

Find line 98 of modules/Resend/Email/index.php
Code:

extract($HTTP_POST_VARS, EXTR_SKIP);

Replace with:
Code:

extract($_POST, EXTR_SKIP);

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
dad7732

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quote

Thanks, corrected the error but the language file is still not being found. I uploaded the one from the distro but still no luck. Permissions are ok as well as userID and group owner, etc.

dad7732

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:49 pm Reply with quote

Language file issue solved ...

Copied the contents of the resend_email language file to the your_account language file and now it works just fine. Wondering why that fixed it. In the distro the language file in your_account is devoid of anything related to resend_email. Dunno, that's for the gurus to figure out. Wink

Cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic