Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help
slackervaara
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:04 am Reply with quote

I have a PHP-Nuke 7.633 site that worked without problems for 7 years on the identical web hotel. One day last week the time was suddenly 2 hours behind, when posting news and in the forum center block. The time in forums posts and in Shoutbox were correct though.

I have contacted the web hotel, but they have not changed anything except upgrading to PHP 5.3, but it was some months ago and time was correct after that. I have not changed anything on the site prior to the time change.

For me it seems as the time locale in preferences in PHP-Nuke is not recognised correctly.

Grateful for input!

I have corrected the time in the forum center block by changing this line:
Code:
$result3 = $db->sql_query("SELECT poster_id, FROM_UNIXTIME(post_time,'%d/%m/%Y vid %H:%i') as post_time FROM ".$prefix."_bbposts where post_id='$topic_last_post_id'");

to this:
Code:
$result3 = $db->sql_query("SELECT poster_id, FROM_UNIXTIME(post_time + 7200,'%d/%m/%Y vid %H:%i') as post_time FROM ".$prefix."_bbposts where post_id='$topic_last_post_id'");

Susann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:40 am Reply with quote

I know this time issue only from one blog because the regged users number today and yesterday is somewhere 2 hours behind my time zone.
Glad you solved it.

slackervaara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:35 pm Reply with quote

To admin.php I added at the top the line:
Code:
date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Stockholm');

It caused the time for news in admin.php to become correct, but the time for posted news is still 2 hours behind.

Susann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:03 am Reply with quote

There are many entries how to change the time in news I just canĀ“t find my best links about this problem anymore. Anyway here is one link you could check:
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

slackervaara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:34 pm Reply with quote

Thanks! I have tried those fixes and I am not satisfied with them, because it makes the posting time for all my 7 years old news + 2 hours. I prefer to post news without this fix and manually change the time in nuke_stories after each new news post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Post Installation Help

View next topic
View previous topic