Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules
mike63740
Worker
Worker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:00 pm Reply with quote

RavenNuke 2.40 using NukeC 3.7.5

Visitors can not see the list of Categories or the Disclaimer Link, but they can see the one Ad posted and able to view Details. Ad display is perfect. Upload Image is turned off.

Visitors also see: There are 1 Ads and 0 Categories In Our Database. If I edit the Ad, I am able to see and choose the Categories.

This is a fresh installation. When I go into phpMyAdmin, It show 145 categories, but they do not appear when posting. Folder permission is 777.

Even though, the Subdomain and the Destination Root Subfolder has a different Name, RavenNuke 2.40 has been set to work perfectly. This link solved many major problems I had with RavenNuke and phpNuke installed on a Subdomain. This link supports Domains and Subdomains Installations. THIS LINK DO NOT SUPPORT NUKEC.
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

* Sign-In Problems
* Could Not Access The Admin Panel
* Users Could Not Upload Images
* Could Not Send Or Receive Private Messages And Emails.
* Invalid Activation Address For New Registrations
* Blank White Screens

Do anyone know why the Categories and Disclaimer Link are not showing up?

Thank you.

Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quote

Your best bet is nuken over at [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ] Of course he is a mod here as well Smile

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
nuken
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quote

I have tried to reproduce the issue in the little time I have had the last few days and could not. As soon as I have time this weekend, I will create a custom install file to see if that me be the issue. I checked through the entire script and there is nothing in the script that depends on a root level directory. Try to change your permissions to 755 for directories and 644 for files. By Sunday, I will have a custom install file with less info being written to the database to see if that helps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> Modules

View next topic
View previous topic