Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues
Deseroka
Client

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:04 pm Reply with quote

OK, everybody break out your silver crosses, garlic, whatever you use to protect yourself. Here comes PITA with another question.
Anyone seen or have a copy of the old Amazon Mod? Better yet, anyone got a new one? I've searched & see a few, but most of the sites are basically abandoned.
I've already gotta start figuring out how to deal with layers & all the good stuff that has been added with RN, so I'd like to see something in a language I speak, that I can see running on a site & know it's what I'm looking for. I had it before my crash. Guess it's time to run Recuva & hope I can salvage it.
Anyone..I know some of you guys are brave enfuff to deal with my crazy self.
OK, I've had allot of bad luck the last few days. I'm going to smudge & coming back later.
Crazy Woman signing out!

sixonetonoffun
Spouse Contemplates Divorce

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:54 am Reply with quote

A quick search finds at nukedownloads [ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

A look at the authors site looks like there was a v2.8 but ??? No public release?

Dunno how hard it would be to get working but if I remember it was a nice start perhaps a little bit of a pain to get running...

Best wishes!!!!!!

Deseroka

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:27 am Reply with quote

sixone!!! Hey, how are ya! How goes things with you? Long time since I seen you. For awhile you were the one missing I think..... You have your site(s) back up now?
Thanks! Yep, this was a good mod, I had it on my site & it worked well for me. I was rattling around in Amazon last nite & see they have a widget. Maybe I'll just try to hack that in, I know I used coulda done it, so I'm gonna give it a try.
however, I may have a war party from here after me before I'm done.

nuken
RavenNuke(tm) Development Team

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quote

I think the Nuke Amazon module uses an older Amazon API that no longer works.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quote

I don't think I'm gonna jack wid it. I'm gonna make their widget look good enuff to pass. I got enfuff trouble just walking around. LOL

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:18 am Reply with quote

you are right nuken, that module doesnt work anymore because of the API and old abstraction.

Example:

Code:
$result = mysql_query("select name, radminsuper from ".$prefix."_authors where aid='$aid'");

list($name, $radminsuper) = mysql_fetch_row($result);

sixonetonoffun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:23 am Reply with quote

Yes Deseroka I'm working on a couple but nothing is online at the moment. Too many irons in the fire lately. Its been a long time since I tried to answer any of your uniquely challenging calls for assistance!

PITA-? must be some kind of sandwich eh?

Deseroka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quote

Well yeah, they got sammiches on Pita bread, but in my case it's an anagram:

Pain
In
The
A*s

Like I said, if it's weird & can happen, it happens to me. Rule of the universe. I don't make this chit up, man! As odd as it all is, it's for real.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic