Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues
nkrsystem

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:01 pm Reply with quote

hi.

First of all i apologize but i do not speak very well english but i i'll try to explain my problem in the last 4months i change from another cms core to the raven because i had some utf8 CHARSET problems and i need to install a points systems.

After speak with a friend (slaytanic) owner of content module 2.2.1 he recommended me to use the Raven version so i installed the last version and i find several problems,i had several problems to move the users to the sql tables i had to resert the statistics module or edit the sql tables to insert the pages hits etc.

But all the problems above i could solve with some hand work,honestly i love this version of raven but i find there are many modules and blocks that do not work with ravennuke.

I had one block that i need "desperately" to use on my site or at least need one option,i need to use the most online option from the block user info 2 but when i install the block and if i activate the block my administration desapear and only show parte of the right blocks.

I search in google and in the forum for one solution but i dont find any topic about this problem anyone have the same problem or solution?

Thanks in advance and sorry about the long post.

jakec
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 am Reply with quote

Please turn on error reporting in the config.php file and trying adding the block again.

nkrsystem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:23 am Reply with quote

HI.

Thanks for remember me that, i turn on the error reporting and i find this error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sql_query() in /*Edited by Admin*/blocks/block-User_Info2.php on line 161

the line 161 is this code:

$result = sql_query( "select username from $prefix"._users." order by user_id DESC limit 0,1", $dbi );

i am trying to edit this but until now all the strings that i add don´t work.

If you know how to solve this please post, thanks in advance for the help jakec.

Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:44 am Reply with quote

Can you either post the entire code for the block or post a download. The problem is that the block is using the old database layer.

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
nkrsystem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:14 am Reply with quote

Hi Palbin i try a few things like change the variable $dbi to $db in all block after i change the 161

(original code)

$result = sql_query( "select username from $prefix"._users." order by user_id DESC limit 0,1", $dbi );

i change to:

$result = $db->sql_query("select username from $prefix"._users." order by user_id DESC limit 0,1");

i change the line:
$lastuser = sql_fetch_row( $result, $dbi );

to:
$lastuser = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);

And:
$member_online_num = sql_num_rows($result2,$dbi);

to:
$member_online_num = $db->sql_numrows($result2);

i try to change some queries like sql_query to $ db-> sql_query to see if i had another error but don´t work.

i only need the option most ever online to put in my site because i had this block in my old cms to see how many people i had online,you can download this block from the phpnuke-downloads
[ Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login! ]

if you can lose i little time to see this block i am very grateful.

best regards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic