Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> How To's
hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc
The Mouse Is Extension Of Arm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 pm Reply with quote

I wonder how to clear on phpMyadmin the query you create when u remove your own account and then you create it again but u dont get 0. U start with another high number

Example: Anonymous(1)
Later after removing: unicornio(2)
Later after removing: unicornio(3)

How to reset this query to get 2 again?. Thanks in advance Very Happy

Last edited by hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total 
Palbin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quote

ALTER TABLE tablename AUTO_INCREMENT = 1

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan. 
montego
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:22 am Reply with quote

Not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish or why, however, I will warn you that the system expects the first user to be '1' and that it is the 'Anonymous' user. All other users can be whatever number they are assigned.

If you have wiped this table out, I would highly recommend resetting the table as Palbin has suggested and then the first user to insert back in should be:

Code:

INSERT INTO `<<Your Prefix>>_users` (`user_id`, `name`, `username`, `user_email`, `femail`, `user_website`, `user_avatar`, `user_regdate`, `user_icq`, `user_occ`, `user_from`, `user_interests`, `user_sig`, `user_viewemail`, `user_theme`, `user_aim`, `user_yim`, `user_msnm`, `user_password`, `storynum`, `umode`, `uorder`, `thold`, `noscore`, `bio`, `ublockon`, `ublock`, `theme`, `commentmax`, `counter`, `newsletter`, `user_posts`, `user_attachsig`, `user_rank`, `user_level`, `broadcast`, `popmeson`, `user_active`, `user_session_time`, `user_session_page`, `user_lastvisit`, `user_timezone`, `user_style`, `user_lang`, `user_dateformat`, `user_new_privmsg`, `user_unread_privmsg`, `user_last_privmsg`, `user_emailtime`, `user_allowhtml`, `user_allowbbcode`, `user_allowsmile`, `user_allowavatar`, `user_allow_pm`, `user_allow_viewonline`, `user_notify`, `user_notify_pm`, `user_popup_pm`, `user_avatar_type`, `user_sig_bbcode_uid`, `user_actkey`, `user_newpasswd`, `points`, `last_ip`, `user_login_tries`, `user_last_login_try`, `agreedtos`, `lastsitevisit`) VALUES
(1, '', 'Anonymous', '', '', '', 'blank.gif', 'Oct 10, 2008', '', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, '', '', '', '', 10, '', 0, 0, 0, '', 0, '', '', 4096, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 10, NULL, 'english', 'D M d, Y g:i a', 0, 0, 0, NULL, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 3, NULL, NULL, NULL, 0, '0', 0, 0, 0, 0);

Please note that in both my SQL and Palbin's you need to get the right table name in there.

After you insert this anonymous record, the next user in line should have an index of '2'.

hicuxunicorniobestbuildpc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:19 am Reply with quote

Thanks Palbin and Montego, I did it and I had an index of 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> How To's

View next topic
View previous topic